My name is Helen O' Keeffe and I was a recent participant on The Art of Change-making course at Knowmads Business School, Amsterdam in April 2014.

Run in association with Cork Institute of Technology, Oxford Brookes University and Knowmads Business School, the course brought forty participants from around the world together to address their individual status as change-makers and how to connect their thoughts and passions to action.

This blog is a summary of my time spent on the Art of Change-making and documents some of the thoughts, ideas and reflections I had in Amsterdam and back home.

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Welcome

My name is Helen O' Keeffe and I was a recent participant on The Art of Change-making course at Knowmads Business School, Amsterdam in April 2014.

Run in association with Cork Institute of Technology, Oxford Brookes University and Knowmads Business School, the course brought forty participants from around the world together to address their individual status as change-makers and how to connect their thoughts and passions to action.

This blog is a summary of my time spent on the Art of Change-making and documents some of the thoughts, ideas and reflections I had in Amsterdam and back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment